Sunday, August 9, 2009

BGS Order Update


We braved some heavy weather on our way to pick up my BGS order, not to mention a less than business-like environment at the FedEx pick-up center. The staff seemed professional, but the pick-up desk/counter looked more like that check-out card table when you buy something at a garage sale. I was crossing my fingers that there weren't going to be any mix-ups. I knew the grades, but I still can't wait to see them. We stopped for breakfast and opened the box and it almost looked like there were four graded cards inside. I was surprised to see the new large-card slabs. "Slabs"? They should call these cases, 'cause there's a lot of room inside for each card. Like I wrote before, my string of 9/9.5s has ended with the UD Reserve patch card, but I'm not too disappointed. Especially with the other two. All three are the only copies graded, plus the SP Game Used patch is 21/75!

No comments:

Post a Comment