Sunday, October 25, 2009

Show Review

After an early shift at my Saturday job I stopped by this Brooklyn Park Embassy Suites for it's nearly monthly card show. A little less impressive than the last time I visited. The ad in the newspaper stated "Tables Sold Out!", that's not much to say about 10/11 vendors (they should say how many vendors are attending because some of those vendors can really spread their stuff out. Almost all the tables were the same vendors/sellers and almost all the cards were the same. I might have to start waiting longer and longer in between these area shows just so I can see some new stuff when I do go. But I did find a card that I recently lost in an auction on Ebay not too long ago (it went over my $5 max). It was priced at $6, but I asked if he'd take $5. So overall, not a total waist of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment